Monday, March 13, 2017

Star Wars: The Emire Strikes back: So you want to be a Jedi?

This book is not only a retelling of the famous Star Wars movie in Luke’s view, but also a book teaching you how to be a Jedi. Well, more like a Jedi without the Force. I love how the retelling of this story, and how each lesson of becoming a Jedi is more like an extension of the last. I also like the slow pace of the lessons. My favorite part is the story of the three brothers, told by an ever-loved frog creature; and my favorite lesson is, as I remember, titled: ‘Keep calm, your enemy is shooting at you’. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Star Wars.
-Kyle H




1 comment:

  1. Great review Kyle. I don't want to be a Jedi and I've never watched Star Wars but would I still enjoy this book? I have challenged Hannah to get a review posted to this blog so maybe you could give her a few hints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.