Thursday, March 16, 2017

Dr Who Book Review

Look to the sky. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, its the TARDIS Flying through history! And you still think you know all of the earths history? Well... you don't. Not even you history teacher knows the truth of history. The doctor turned this book into the BBC Doctor Who A history of Humankind, The Doctors Official Guide. It is the only history book that tells you every single piece of history you can need to know to pass your history test. I can not tell you what is in it because (quoting River Song) "SPOILERS!". I would definitely recommend reading this book. I love it
-Mackenzie H




6 comments:

  1. Great Review Mackenzie!
    I love it how you made me feel like I was experiencing something awesome.
    - Griffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very persuasive review Mackenzie!
    Future readers, you will learn lots of interesting historical information .. perhaps you too can tell your parents that info at the most random times - just like Mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.