Thursday, May 03, 2018

Lockie's Book Review

Hi everyone! Check out Lockie's book review that he did for his Main Stars last term! Isn't David Walliams an awesome author?

Book Review


This is a story about a Bad Dad who drove a get away car for some robbers.  He is really a good dad who just did a bad thing. Him and his son were poor and the mother in the story had left them.  The dad goes to prison and the son ends up saving the day.

I likes this story because it had funny parts in it, like when the dad escapes from prison and they were able to catch the robbers.

David Walliams wrote this book and I was lucky enough to meet him last year.  He has signed my copy of this book and it is very special to me.

7 comments:

  1. Cool review Lachie I liked Bad Dad too it was funny. We read it in class and now mum is reading it to me at home because I really like it. Lucas Crook Mainstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lockie
    i really liked the way you presented the davis walliams book reveiw. I have 2 questions for you.
    why did he write bad dad?
    where did you meet david walliams?
    keep up the good work
    from noah j...mainstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lockie
    I liked your book review on David Walliams Bad Dad, I am currently reading Mr Stink you review makes me want to read this book.
    From Noah P Mainstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lockie
    What a great review. I really like this book it is funny. We read it in class. You were very lucky to have met David Williams.
    from Mackenzie S Mainstar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mia.
    Ilove bad dad to Lockie.I liked the part when you said you got to meet david wallims you got his signature to right.Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lockie

    Whats was you favourite part in the book?

    Kind Regards Madison Woolhouse Mainstair :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lockie
    I have a question for you, What was your favorite part of the story? You are very lucky that you got to meet David Walliams.
    Kind Regards Alexi Hardie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.